The M18 is convertible from vertical to a horizontal table position : See images 4 and 5.
Each Mabef easel is made in Italy from good quality beech wood. Amongst professional and amateur artists Mabef easels have been the popular choice for over 50 years. This easel can be stopped and secured between 180 and 90 degrees, allowing you to work on your surface at a variety of angles.
- Constructed of oiled, stain-resistant beech wood
- Canvas holder height is adjusted by a simple ratchet control
- Canvas can be angled from vertical to a horizontal table position
- Extendable center pole for use with canvases up to 240cm (94 1/2in.)
- Pole and canvas are locked in the desired position by tightening screws at rear
- Large storage tray
- Sturdy base with four casters and leveling bolts
- Simple assembly required
- Height : 203 to 305cm : 80 to 120"
- When reclined to horizontal the height is 82cm : 32"
- Maximum Canvas Height : 94.5" : 240cm
- Weight : 22kgs
- Oiled Beechwood.
Note : Due to size and weight all easels will incur a further delivery fee, determined with Pigment Lab staff post online checkout