Drawing gum for masking specific areas which should remain white on water-colour paper, smooth drawing carton, photographs or films. For direct application with the dispensing bottle. Odourles and ammonia free.
- Masking fluid colourless / masking fluid coloured is ready to use. You can apply the product directly on the support with the masking pen´s fine tip. If necessary, you can reduce the size of the orifice using a fine metal nozzle (for that please see well-stocked specialist shops beside the contour bottles for porcelain-painting or window-painting). The orifice may not be shortened or cut
- Very soft, weakly grounded textured paper types like e.g. rag paper or torchon paper are not suitable for masking techniques
- After the masking fluid is completely dry, the masked picture areas can be painted over using water-colours, gouache colours or AERO COLOR® Professional. (The drying process takes between a few minutes and more than an hour depending on the thickness of the coat!)
- After this coat of paint has dried properly too, the dried rubbery-type film of the masking fluid can be removed by careful rubbing with a dry and non-greasy finger (please do not pull off)
- The masking film should not be left on the support for longer than two days and must be completely removed; otherwise there is a risk of yellowing of the support
- The product is dilutable with water, but dries very quickly into a rubbery-type transparent film that does not dissolve in water
- Close the top tightly as soon as possible after use
- The applicator tip of the masking fluid is most easily cleaned when dry using a needle
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Protect from frost
- Individual pre-tests are required.